December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving was Last month.. but

I felt I should really give a shout out here for the folks at Idabet.
Disclaimer: This post is a fairly direct promotion, but a very deserved one for Idabet as I have had a really good customer experience with them. 

Contrast this with my Xpressbet (avg-good), Betptc (good) and Twinspires (worst ever) experiences.

In this horse racing bettor's opinion, Idabet has some of the best customer retention promotions! I opened my email recently to see this wonderful email. A nice bonus per one of their promotions. 


Hi ______:

Your Dwolla bonus has been credited to your account for wagering.

Thanks again for playing with Idabet.com and please let me know if you need anything else.

_______


They also have great daily bonuses as well as special promotional bonuses  

If you want to additional bonus through this blog author make sure you sign up using the BBF code given below!

 Your Friend can sign up for the NEW PLAYER BONUS to earn $300.  (visit above link for details and new user signup) Enter code when signing up: BBF : 284 238

Promotional link

www.twinspires.com

Join the Discussion