May 20, 2012

A legitimate Triple Crown Contender is there now

Preakness 2012 was won by a gritty I'll Have Another (colt, by Flower Alley) and in doing so the horse and the jockey Mario Gutierrez have firmly laid their path to the Triple Crown in US horseracing.

I had posted my selections here and I am not eating humble pie, as my "wishful thinking" choice Went the Day Well simply faltered and finished close to the back of the pack. Optimizer barely did well either. What is worse, my toss outs Creative Cause (for win) and Zetterholm, did surprisingly well to finish 3-4.

Yet, I somehow came out with a small exacta so my account did not go to zero.. and tomorrow, I'll have another shot at placing some small bets, haha.

Well, now this horse IHA has firmly stamped himself as truly classy horse and Belmont Stakes awaits!

CLICK TO GET INFO ON  TICKETS to the BELMONT STAKES
Race will be held on Sat June 9, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions here!

Promotional link

www.twinspires.com

Join the Discussion