DRF Free Past Performance
1,4,6 7, 12, 14 are my narrowed down selections. But really BET WORTHY are:
14 IRISH MISSION & 7 GOLDEN RIDGE and 1 RIVER RUSH
1: River Rush - has carried 126lb around on 2 turn 1 1/8 mi and won by 5 lengths. So he could stretch out for more well I think. But the price on him might be low.
2.Has some experience carrying 126 lb but failed to impress in any way in the PlateTrial. Also he was stuck at the 5/6th position the whole time. no pace improvement. Has closed better at 7f, but maybe we are asking for much.
3. Baker trainee (same as :1: River Rush) and was supplemented at 25k, so that might mean something as to what the trainer thinks of his chances!! Has worked out good lately. He is a gelding, so he might rate better and do the distance well. Tri/supers
4. Strait of Dover The ML favorite with convincing victory at 8.5F and has been in winning form. However, he has nt raced for a while..why?
Some Advanced Deposit Wagering Sites that I use myself
BETPTC.COM (Mention this blog at sign up and you will get bonus wagering $$)
Mention STOCK GAGE BLOG while signing up with IDABET to get extra BFF bonus.
Also, We give extra bonuses (usually up to $15 via amazon Payments or amazon gc if you email us at psusaver dot gmail.com after you sign up with either of these and meet certain conditions in 30 days.
I recommend AGAINST Twinspires.com. Their system is very cumbersome to use, they have no reward system and the video quality is also unreliable. Your blood pressure would increase, that is all.
6. Wilcox Workouts of up to 7F recently. hmm! Lightly raced horse, could be wild card if the price goes even better! Could make money even on PL/SH with this one. Son of Giant's Causeway, distance should be ok I think.
7. Golden Ridge Contreras L on board, Casse trainer. Good workout, Distorted Humor sire. Horse is improving 3-2-1 at the 8.5 distance, now stretching to 10f. If odds better than 6-1 at post, worth betting wps.
8. Has the name ULTIMATE in his name and I am sucker for that. ok jokes apart, I feel that this is a slow horse so he can be tossed out of major bets.
9-13. i am ignoring these even if they have chances, because I just spotted
ok coming back:
12; Big Creek has Dominguez on him and he could get a better ride. The only issue is what I see is that Indian charlie babies dont seem to stretch out too well.
14. Irish Mission. THis horse tracked a slower pace than the race where River Rush won last (same day) and won her last race well driving in the stretch. She has a 5lb advantage and has shown that she can win 9f in 1:48.72 (vs River Rush 1:48.97). She just needs a faster pace to track. I just hope Alex Solis handles her well! But she is worth some bets (even for win) simply because of her latest workout, Giant's Causeway connection and Wo familiarity now.