June 18, 2013

Royal Ascot - Queen Anne Stakes and others

So... This is Animal Kingdom's big race in the UK over a straight mile on an undulating course. While the toteboard is showing some second favorites among Declaration of War and Elusive Kate, I am going to explain here my reasons for picking others as contenders/competitors to Animal Kingdom.


I am going to take a shot with the other Gosden horse  Gregorian (only a gr3 winner).
Then with  Trade Storm (he came well from a slow start in the Zabeel mile in Mar).

and also with  Aljamaaheer.

The reason I am picking the  Gregorian is because he is now riding with lesser weight than his other races where has run close to the top position at finish or won.

I am taking also some exacta shots with  w 
Also a place shot at  Sovereign Debt. might regret for not adding him to exacta.
I am going against the 4 Declaration of War... overhyped excuse horse in my opinion!

Good luck AK, Good luck all horses to finish well and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions here!

Promotional link

www.twinspires.com

Join the Discussion