June 9, 2012

Smart Bet on Belmont Stakes

Sadly, the Triple Crown favorite I'll Have Another has been scratched due to a tendon injury. We wish him a good life in his retirement.

More news here on Bloodhorse.com.
I am feeling so upset that I may not bet on the Belmont stakes at all now. However, for those who are looking at Smart Bets, I think Paynter, Atigun and Street Life would be good prices. Union Rags and Dullahan would be overbet, so they may not be a smart bet.

BELMONT STAKES IS STILL A GREAT RACE and the card today has some AMAZING RACES on the card today. 
I suggest you look out for these horses today (not just in win position but if odds justify look at PS also):

  • Royal Currier in True North Handicap Race 7.
  • Winter Memories vs Tapitsfly in Race 8 (Grade 1).
  • Il Villano and Currency Swap in Race 9.
  • AL Khali in the Woodford Reserve Manhattan H. Race 10.
  • Paynter or Dullahan to win in Race 11 Belmont Stakes (but Union Rags may come 2nd!)

UPDATE: Hopefully people reading this blog were smart enough to box the exacta in Race 8 as well as in Race 11.... I did not bet Race 8 and I did not box Race 11. My 'arrogance' got me zip.. haha and saved me $2 in betting on Race 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions here!

Promotional link

www.twinspires.com

Join the Discussion